The New OLD me...

My photo
I am on a journey to discover the New Me...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm ready to Lock and Load....

Now that the 100 days are over. I'm ready to lock and load.....

On my journey I have found many tools and strategies to stay on course. The first thing I had to do was create an environment that would support my goals - short and long.

I am on FB and it is a great place for support but it also had some drawbacks. The  "fb stalkers" <----those who went on your page, read your comments, but never said a mumbling word until they seen you. LOL. I don't know that was kinda weird for me, at first, now I'm okay with it.

What was I thinking? I entered the World Wide Web and thought I would maintain privacy - yeah OK.

After getting over this whole thing I realized that Facebook is what you make it. So, I began to changed some settings that would help me feel comfortable with what I had to say and share with my 300 plus friends. One of my favorite pages is Black Women DO Workout Page it's very inspiring and I love their page it has women who are "locked and loaded" Check out the The Gun Show. It's funny how people, places, and things can motivate you if you are open to it. I now wanted "guns" so I could lock and load, too. This became a new goal for me. LOL... The only limits that are on us are those we place on our self.

My baby guns are not that big, but web worthy, or BWDW notable. 
Here they are..... It's okay you don't need a bullet proof vest :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment